Sunday, October 26, 2008


I've always wanted to go ice skating at Rockefeller Center but I had so many blisters from walking miles and miles each day that ice skating was out of the question.


The Brooklyn Bridge. We walked all the way across to eat authentic Brooklyn style pizza at Grimaldi's (Frank Sinatra used to eat there). It was not bad- but they burnt half of the pie! I complained and they gave us a discount but I wouldn't go there again.


The other Broadway show I saw was Spamalot. Very funny but not for everyone- a lot like the movie. So if you liked the movie, you will like the show.

Israel and I got front row seats to Spamalot. That is the stage in front of us. We saw Clay Aiken, a Raleigh, NC native and American Idol star. He did a great job but we weren't there to see him in particular. The lady seated beside us was though. She was a true "Claymate"- she knew Clay's schedule, details from his past, etc. At one point in the show Clay comes right in front of us and we were suprised she didn't reach out and touch him- we know she wanted to!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment