Saturday, December 20, 2008

love letters on the wall


My daughters love each other. I'm grateful for that really. What I'm not grateful for is how they express it sometimes...like how my 7 year old wrote a sweet letter to her 4 year old sister ON THEIR WALL IN CRAYON.
"Dear Olivia,
I Love You.
You are Pretty.
xoxo
Love,
Emily"
Notice the wall has been well decorated. They used all sorts of mediums for their art: lipstick, markers, crayons, pens, pencils and nail polish. How did they get this wonderful stuff? They took it from their 12 year old sister's room, of course! They had a great time while I was out running one day (Dad was home with them and thought it was great they were playing so quietly upstairs)! The art is mostly gone now, thanks to four Magic Eraser cleaners. I ran out and will have to get more to finish "erasing" their artwork but I wanted to keep this extra special part of their art that I hold dear in my heart.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. If you like give-aways, I have one running this week (and every week) on my blog at http://www.annebradshaw.blogspot.com.

    The prize this week is a signed copy of Dr. Stan Gardner's DVD of one of his lectures on the musculoskeletal system, entitled A Pain in the Neck (Back, Joints, and Other Places). This is brand new and not yet in stores. It will sell for $49.97 when available. The lecture is one hour twelve minutes.

    ReplyDelete